About Dr. Quickenden
Dr. Ty C. Quickenden has practiced and served the people of Wyoming, specifically Sweetwater County, for over 17 years. He returned to the Rock Springs vicinity after completing graduate school in 1999 and has only looked forward. He considers himself a native of Wyoming, having moved to Sweetwater County in 1983, and graduated from Rock Springs High School in 1991. Southwestern Wyoming is his home.
Dr. Quickenden has successfully treated patients with conditions ranging from common complaints of headaches, neck pain, middle back pain, and lower back pain to more complex conditions such as scoliosis, post surgical back pain and migraine relief. His treatment experience includes handling cases that involve work related injuries, personal injuries and auto related injuries. His practice is focused on patient education that emphasizes and focuses on proper biomechanics at work and at play. Patient education and cooperation is encouraged, ranging from daily posture checks to weekly spinal exercises, creating a friendlier biomechanical environment for the spine as we grow older.
Call to schedule your appointment!
- 1991-1995 – University of Wyoming- Laramie, WY
Mathematics and Natural Science, B.S.
- 1996-1999 – Parker College of Chiropractic- Dallas, TX
Doctor of Chiropractic, D.C.
- 1999 – Present – Quickenden Chiropractic Clinic- Rock Springs, WY
WCA- member of the Wyoming Chiropractic Association
- 2003 – FCER- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
- 2004 – ICA- International Chiropractic Association
- 2007-2009 – Secretary/Treasurer for the Wyoming Chiropractic Association
RELATED PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 2004-2005 – Logan College of Chiropractic – 100 hours in “Diagnosis and Treatment of Whiplash” postgraduate course